Friday, August 6, 2010

Pedicure Playdate Round 1

Emily, Zoe and myself spent some time today getting pampered. We started with pedicures and ended with salads at Cafe Rio. Neither of them had ever received a pedicure. I'm not sure which part they enjoyed the most, if it was the massage chair, getting their legs and feet massaged, or picking out a flower to add to their color. They are both quite entertaining! It was enjoyable to listen in on what ten and eleven-year-olds talk about (I believe they came up with a rewards system that had to do with their bookclub. Example, if you don't complete your book report, you will have to pay $5.00. Yikes! And if you do, you will get $20.00. Wonder how that would go over in my bookclub?) Good times, good food, and soft feet! Thanks little ladies for going with me and making me smile.






2 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow you are definately the COOL aunt!! Everyone should have one of those!

Tanner Family said...

Thanks for the fun day. Emily talked about it alllllll day. We ended up painting her nails purple, because the blue we had didn't quite match.